Luxuriate in the good life at our Beverly Hills hotel
Been there, done that, got the T-shirt? Great. Then you’ll love exploring our privileged corner of Los Angeles in neighboring Beverly Hills, where you’ll find surprises and delights around every turn. It’s difficult to imagine another destination with such a diversity of activities and attractions, ranging from symphonies (Wallis Annenberg Center for Performing Arts) to slam dunks (UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion). In this star-studded neighborhood you’ll find public art, chic boutiques, pampering spas, top-notch culinary establishments, and prime people-watching.
You probably won’t have the opportunity to do it all on one visit, but here is our pro-tip list so you can hit the ground running (or biking, thanks to our complimentary PUBLIC bikes).
- Cruise Rodeo Drive, where you may just have star-spotting success, and shop till you drop at the fashion houses on Rodeo, upscale stores of Department Store Row, or unique boutiques on Brighton Way, Canon Drive, and South Beverly Drive.
- At Greystone Mansion and Park, ogle the Tudor Revival masterpiece and its landscaped estate (including formal English gardens).
- Visit the collections of the famed Paley Center for Media, or attend a live event.
- Catch a show at the legendary Troubadour.
- Get the lay of the land with a ride aboard the free Beverly Hills Trolley.
- Enjoy the green space and iconic sign found in Beverly Gardens Park.
- At sleek bistro Spago, enjoy Wolfgang Puck's menu of creative, locally sourced Californian fare.
- In a classic setting, The Belvedere brings a re-imagined menu to a rich 25-year history of exceptional cuisine.
- At fast-casual Eggslut at the Beverly Center, find a delightful “balance of comfort and innovation,” all centered around one key ingredient — eggs.
- Enhance any day with a stop at Pitchoun, a family-owned, French-inspired bakery.
- Cozy into Tempura Endo’s 8-seat bar or small dining room to delight in omakase tasting menus (specializing in tempura).
- Inside the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Fountain Coffee Room is an iconic diner that has been serving Hollywood stars since 1949.
- The Farm of Beverly Hills proves a welcoming spot in which to enjoy innovative American cuisine daily (at breakfast, lunch, or dinnertime).