All Tail-Waggers Welcome
- U.S. News & World Report
Looking for pet friendly hotels in Los Angeles? Well, Kimpton Palomar Los Angeles simply goes wild for pets. At Kimpton hotels, every guest, be they on two legs or four, is greeted with open arms and cozy accommodations. So bring your best friend along! Doesn't matter if your extra family member is furry, feathery or scaly. It's okay by us, and there is no extra charge -- no matter their size, weight or breed. We not only allow dogs, cats, and other pets at our hotels, we welcome them. You’ll never see extra cleaning charges or pet deposits at a Kimpton hotel.
We don't impose restrictions on the size or the number of pets you can bring along, so your Great Dane can stretch out as much as your kitten. We don’t choose sides, we’re just as proud to be a dog-friendly hotel as we are to be a cat-friendly hotel. Whether you're planning a short visit or an extended stay, rest assured that our hotel is not just pet-friendly, but pet-celebrated. Here, every day is an opportunity to create joyful memories with your beloved companions by your side.
Our pet-friendly hotel in Los Angeles welcomes your pet with:
- Water bowls delivered to your room
- Dedicated floors for travelers with pets
- Courtesy bags for walking your dog
- No additional charge for pets, no deposit required
- No size, weight, or breed restrictions
- Nightly hosted wine reception — pets are welcome to join the party!
- We've partnered with Wag! Enjoy complimentary access during your stay
Nearby Dog Parks
There are a number of dog-friendly parks near our hotel including:
- William S. Hart Dog Park: This dog park allows your pet to socialize with other dogs off-leash in a designated area. The park is maintained daily, ensuring a clean environment for your furry friend.
- West Hollywood Dog Park: This relaxing spot offers a range of amenities including benches, picnic tables, restrooms, and of course, a dedicated dog park. It's a great spot for your dog to play and interact with others.
- Will Rogers Memorial Park: This historic park opened in 1915. It has seen several improvements over the years, including new walkways, lighting, and trees. It's a beautiful spot for a leisurely walk with your pet.
Dog Friendly Restaurant Patios
These nearby spots welcome your pet:
- The Farm of Beverly Hills This popular eatery serves American specialties and welcomes dogs at their outdoor tables. It's a cozy spot to enjoy dishes like brioche French toast or pan-roasted salmon with your pet by your side.
- Frida: Enjoy regional Mexican cuisine, including ribeye tacos and mango salad, at Frida. Your dog is welcome to join you at the outdoor seating area.
- Via Alloro: This Italian restaurant by the Drago Brothers offers a variety of dishes, including four types of Carpaccio. Dogs are welcome at the outside seating, making it a perfect spot for dining with your furry companion.