Your UCLA hotel home base
UCLA has shaped LA life for nearly a century, and now you can experience campus life without having to stay on campus. When you check into Kimpton Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills, you'll be located just blocks from the University, within walking distance. Not in the mood to walk to an event at Royce Hall or to the University during Parents' Weekend? Be sure to ask about the hotel's complimentary drop-off shuttle service.
We are pleased to offer UCLA students, faculty, and visitors a special Good Neighbor rate. Click the button below to book and save up to 25% off our Best Flexible Rate.
- UCLA Athletics: Bruin fans can enjoy a celebratory cocktail post-game at our Bar & Game Room in Double Take.
- UCLA Sports Hall of Fame: Go Bruins! Watch video highlights, view pictures, and read stories about every UCLA student-athlete who lettered in a sport since the University’s founding in 1919.
- UCLA General Ticket Office
- The Hammer Museum: The Hammer Museum at UCLA believes in the promise of art and ideas to illuminate our lives and build a more just world. Founded in 1990, The Hammer extends complimentary admission to art and artists who challenge us to see the world differently.
- The Fowler Museum: Featuring global arts and cultures with an emphasis on works from Africa, Asia, the Pacific, and the Americas, The Fowler extends complimentary admission to all visitors.
- Center for Art of Performance: Located in the heart of Royce Hall, the iconic heart of UCLA’s campus. CAP’s purpose is to connect guests to the creative life of performing artists who expand our awareness of the world – one performance at a time.
- Geffen Playhouse: The Geffen has been a part of LA culture since 1995. This intimate venue presents a body of work that garners national recognition.
Stay with Kimpton, attend at Luskin. The UCLA Meyer and Renee Luskin Conference Center is host to various educationally-focused conferences.
Dates to know:
- UCLA Bruin's Day: April 13, 2019
- UCLA Bruin's Day for Transfers: May 11, 2019