Spend the Night around West Hollywood Before Returning to the Hotel
If you're looking for nightlife - the kind where you lose yourself in the music and scene and could dance all night - West Hollywood, also known as WeHo, is your place. It's the end of the rainbow for the LGBT community, West Hollywood flaunts its creative, unrestrained soul with personality and panache.
But it also knows how to play the sophisticate, with a slew of excellent boutiques and restaurants. From partying into the smalls at one of the city's many bars and clubs, to shopping or sipping at an inviting café along Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood is a sure bet.
You'll find everything from high fashion to the latest music scene - but you'll have the most fun people watching. Our favorite West Hollywood Must Do's:
- The Sunset Strip - Night clubs and music legacies, including The Viper Room, The Roxy, and House of Blues line Sunset Boulevard.
- Dine at Famous Restaurants like Ago, BOA Steakhouse, Olivers Prime.
- Party in World Renowned "Boys Town" - Home of The Abbey, Rage, Here Now and... the list goes on!
- Listen to live music at Troubador or one of the other many clubs.
- Check out the amazing designs at High Voltage Tattoo Shop.
- Celebrity spotting and Famous Film Locations
- Shopping on Melrose Avenue, Beverly Boulevard or Robertson Boulevard
What are you waiting for? Enjoy all of these attractions and more while staying at our boutique hotel hear West Hollywood during your next trip to LA.