Stay Fit and Fabulous at the Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills
Welcome to LA, the land of sunshine and sculpted abs. So why not join in the fit fun while you're here? Hotel Palomar creates the ideal environment for you to stick to that workout regimen or jump-start a new fitness routine with the state-of-the-art equipment found in our spacious sixth-floor fitness center. From serious cardio sessions to strength training and yoga workouts, we have you covered with the latest Precor machines, free weights, and fun fitness equipment like yoga mats and hula hoops. And as a high-five bonus for all your effort, enjoy city views and natural light through our floor-to-ceiling windows while getting that cardio bump.
If exploring is on the agenda along with your workout, you're in luck. There are plenty of running and hiking trails and paths nearby on the UCLA Campus, in Westwood, Beverly Hills and in Santa Monica, which is also great for rollerblading and biking.
Open 24/7 to accommodate your busy schedule, our fitness center is made to move you with:
- Four Precor treadmills
- Two Precor elliptical machines
- Two Precor stationary bikes
All of our Precor equipment is the latest and greatest and features individual LCD television screens with cable access, giving you an effective, safe and - dare we say - downright enjoyable workout.
Hotel Palomar Los Angeles Beverly Hills's onsite fitness center also features:
- Complimentary around the clock access
- Full selection of free weights, ranging from 2 to 50 pound dumbbells
- Balance balls
- Yoga mats and accessories
- Hula hoops
- Plenty of room for stretching exercise and warm-up/cool-down
- Water cooler, towels, music
- Great natural lighting and cushioned rubber floor mats
- Floor-to-ceiling windows with fantastic vistas of Wilshire Blvd. and beyond